Micronic launches a new version of its intuitive and secure Tracxer Code Reader Software. The new version features an ActiveX toolkit
and a Single tube reading option
. These features are standard included in the software.
The ActiveX toolkit embedded in the Tracxer Code Reader Software enables users to easily integrate the Tracxer Code Reader Software into their own laboratory information management systems (LIMS).
Single tube reading option
The new Tracxer Code Reader Software features a single tube reading option for 96 well format tubes. The scanning plate of the Tracxer Code Reader has also been amended to enable single tube readings. This way single 2D coded tubes can be read in less than 2 seconds.
- Reads a rack in less than 5 seconds and a single tube in less than 2 seconds
- Reads racks filled with tubes in 12, 24, 48, 96 and 384 SBS format and single 96 well format tubes
- Standard ActiveX toolkit for easy integration into databases (LIMS)
- Decoding features (distinguishes between NO CODE or NO TUBE)
- 1D barcode integration for rack identification
- Compatible with all 2D coded tubes (Data-Matrix and TraXis) of Micronic
- Compatible with most brands of 2D Data-Matrix coded tubes
- Compatible with touch screen technology
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ORDERING INFORMATION