LabCollector is a unique out-of-the-box LSMS (Laboratory Sample Management System) made for scientists enabling them to reorganize and track tubes and samples in just minutes. LabCollector is compatible with 1D rack barcode and 2D tube code scanning, in turn allowing you to catalogue samples that have been scanned by lab equipment such as readers and scanners. The main concept behind LabCollector is that each scientist in the lab can manage data and information quickly and make it available to the rest of the lab community. Via Intranet support, data can be accessed from any connected computer in the lab, which accelerates information retrieval.
Micronic Tracxer Code Readers and Software are also compatible with other Sample Managament Software. Download this flyer to see the compatibility with a selection of Sample Management Software providers.
- Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Win8, Linux, Unix and MacOS X 10.x. and many others
- Recent Internet browser with Ajax technology support: Internet Explorer > 8, Firefox > 10, Opera >8 or Safari 2, etc.
- Modular based system
- Manage samples, equipment, reagents and more
- Web based access
- 1D and 2D Data-Matrix code compatible
- Central information database
- Quick information retrieval
- Customizable to match the workflow of your laboratory
- Alerts system
- Cross-database searches
- Uniform data presentation
- Data reports export (screen and MS-Excel)
- 1 licence per database covers all the lab users
- Micronic Tracxer Code Reader Software fully integrated
Download more information on LabCollector and the compatibility with other sample management software here:
||SAMPLE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
|RH81007||LabCollector Sample Management
Software Full version (13 default modules, 5 simultaneous users)
||LabCollector Sample Management
Software Full version (13 default modules, 25 simultaneous users)