Do you require a large volume storage tube that is suitable for ultra-low temperature storage environments? If so, then Micronic offers the 6.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded screw cap tubes in a 24-well configuration. This tube has a flat outside bottom and an external O-ring on the screw caps which guarantees an optimal closure.
The Micronic 6.00ml tube has been designed to have the ideal shape for gripping with a robotic arm, in turn enabling simple integration into a high throughput environment.
The 24-format Screw Cap, available in as many as 12 colors, features a silicone O-ring that provides an optimized sealing. When the tube is fully closed the O-ring positions itself inside the tube. Designed for special circumstances like high pressure inside the tube the O-ring will remain in its position. The Screw Cap can be closed with a 'single turn' to ease opening and closure during manual processing.
The Micronic Arctic Rack-24 is a specially designed Cryo rack in a 24-well format. This robust storage rack and its cover are made out of special materials ideal for usage at ultra-low temperatures. The rack is based on the industry standard SBS footprint and therefore compa-tible with the Micronic Tracxer Code Readers (and code readers from other brands). The Arctic Rack-24 can be used in liquid handling and sample storage systems.
- Gross volume: 6.00ml
- Net volume: 4.60ml when used with a screw cap
- 2D Data-Matrix Coded
- Easy retrieval of samples due to wide tube opening
- Automation friendly
- 2D codes are permanently laser-etched in the polypropylene
- 2D codes also have a human-readable code
- Can be used at ultra-low temperatures
- Resists high chemical solvents
- Class 7 clean-room production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogene free
- 100% quality control on all 2D codes
- Sterile, gamma radiated