Superior Tube Features
All Micronic sample storage tubes are manufactured to industry leading strict tolerances. Due to the unique 2K injection molding technique, the highly transparent tube and the black code surface are molded to one component leading to the following advantages:
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparent tube enabling absolute traceability
- Solid and uniform walls allow maximum working volume
- No contamination during the production process
Micronic's high quality and strong sample storage tubes are able to withstand:
- Multiple freeze-thaw cycles: extensive freeze-thaw tests are conducted with Micronic sample storage tubes and results show no leakages for both Micronic Push Cap tubes and Micronic Screw Cap tubes closed with TPE caps. Additionally, research also shows that no Micronic TPE caps pop off during the freeze-thaw process (reference: Test Report TO13007 - available on request).
- Grinding of samples by high speed bead beating for DNA/RNA extraction: when homogenizing samples, beads are often used to break open cell walls and membranes to release the desired DNA and RNA. The solid walls of Micronic tubes have been tested and are able to withstand the process of bead beating easily.