The Micronic 3.50ml tissue storage tube with external thread is specially designed for the storage of your valuable fresh frozen tissue. The 3.50ml tube can store samples with a maximum size of 0.95 x 0.95 x 2.40 cm. A wide shallow opening enables easy loading and removal of tissue samples using tweezers. In addition to storage, the flat bottomed tubes can also be used for secure transportation of tissue samples.
With the 3.50ml tissue storage tube, Micronic enables biobanks to standardize and automate the storage of fresh frozen tissue samples in the same way as their liquid samples.The tubes are available in a 1D barcoded Micronic ULT rack based on the automation-friendly ANSI/SLAS rack format, and provided with a 2D Data-Matrix code for complete traceability. The tubes are optionally available with a transparent cap, for easy visual checking of the enclosed tissue sample from above. They are also compatible with our range of Univo Screw Cap Recappers and automated systems.
The 3.50ml tubes are provided with a triple start thread which gives an excellent closure to ensure longterm sample preservation and storage. Due to thick tube walls, the tube has a sturdy design and excellent properties for ultra-low temperature storage. The code surface features a raised edge, which protects the 2D code against accidental scratches, ensuring absolute traceability.
Inner Tube Shape
Working volume (+21ºC)
Maximum tissue size
Tube height in rack
: Highest purity PP
: Flat bottom
: 0.95 x 0.95 x 2.40 cm
: 30.0 mm
: 31.2 mm
: Vapor phase LN2 to +100°C
recommend to store samples in liquid phase nitrogen, read more.
- Ideal for the storage of tissue samples with a maximum size of 0.95 x 0.95 x 2.40 cm
- Wide and shallow opening for easy tweezer access
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free
- External thread improves sample safety
- Triple start thread for optimal sealing quality
- Screw cap cannot be overturned due to unique lock when sealed
- Thick tube walls, sturdy design and excellent properties for ultra low temperature storage
- Made from medical approved Polypropylene (CE-IVD)
100% quality control on all 2D codes
- Standard available with 2D Data-Matrix code
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparant tube due to the patented 2K injection molding technique
- Code surface has a raised edge to protect the 2D code against scratches
- Standard available in bulk and Micronic ULT 24-2 Rack
- Screw Caps available in grey and transparent
- Compatible with the Univo Screw Cap Recapper Range and automated systems
- Sterilization using gamma irradiation or Eto treatment
- Customized 2D Data-Matrix tube code and 1D rack barcode
- Precapped with Screw Caps
to read more about Micronic product quality information.
Download more information on the 3.50ml Tissue Tubes here:
|3.50ml Screw Cap Tubes
||3.50ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom Bulk
||3.50ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom in Micronic 24-2 Rack with high cover (Barcoded A1-D1 side)
|MP52904-Y20||3.50ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom precapped with Grey Screw Cap Bulk
||3.50ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom precapped with Grey Screw Cap Bulk in Micronic 24-2 Rack with high cover (Barcoded A1-D1 side)