The 4.00ml tube with external thread has a massive working volume. The sample storage tube is ideal for solid or large volumes of liquid samples. Using externally threaded storage tubes eliminates the possibility of the sample coming into contact with the screw thread, minimizing chance of cross-contamination while improving sample integrity. This and the sturdy design of the tube make the 4.00ml tube with external thread suitable for high speed centrifuging. On the other hand, the wide opening and flat inner bottom enable easy loading and removal of tissue samples using tweezers.
Micronic 4.00ml tubes with a 2D Data-Matrix code permanently laser-etched on the bottom of the tube are the storage medium of choice for customers demanding long-term reliable code reading. The code surface of the tubes with external thread features a raised edge, which protects the 2D code against accidental scratches, ensuring absolute traceability.
Inner tube shape
Working volume (+21ºC)
Tube height in rack
: Highest purity Polypropylene
: Flat bottom
: 45.0mm (without cover)
: Chemical solvents
: Vapor phase LN2 to +100°C
recommend to store samples in liquid phase nitrogen, read more.
- ACT label (eco-nutrition label for laboratory products): see more information here.
- Wide and shallow opening for easy tweezer access
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free
- External thread improves sample safety
- Triple start thread for optimal sealing quality
- Screw cap cannot be overturned due to unique lock when sealed
- Thick tube walls, sturdy design and excellent properties for ultra low temperature storage
- Made from medical approved Polypropylene (CE-IVD) 100% quality control on all 2D codes
- Standard available with 2D Data-Matrix code
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparant tube due to the 2K injection molding technique
- Code surface has a raised edge to protect the 2D code against scratches
- Standard available in bulk and Micronic ULT 48-4 Rack
- Screw Caps available in 6 different colors and transparent
- Compatible with automated systems
- Class 7 clean room production
- Sterilization using gamma irradiation or Eto treatment
- Customized 2D Data-Matrix tube code and 1D rack barcode
- Precapped with Screw Caps
to read more about Micronic product quality information.
Download more information on the 4.00ml tubes with external thread here:
|4.00ml Screw Cap Tubes |
|MP52808 || 4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom Bulk |
| 480 tubes |
|MP52810 || 4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom in Micronic 48-4 Rack with high cover (Barcoded A1-F1 side) || 10 racks |
|MP52808-Y20|| 4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom precapped with Grey Screw Cap Bulk|
| 480 tubes |
|MP52810-Y20 || 4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes with External Thread Flat bottom precapped with Grey Screw Cap in Micronic 48-4 Rack with high cover (Barcoded A1-F1 side) |
| 10 racks |