A massive working volume in a 48-well format characterize the 4.00ml cryo tubes from Micronic. The sample storage vials are ideal for storing or transporting larger volumes of liquid or solid biological samples. Incorporating an internal thread screw cap with silicon O-ring - Micronic 4.00ml tubes provide optimal sealing enabling high integrity storage at ultra-low temperatures. The tubes are compatible with the Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS510
Micronic 4.00ml tubes with a 2D Data-Matrix code permanently laser-etched on the bottom of the tube are the storage medium of choice for customers demanding long-term reliable code reading. The 4.00ml alphanumeric tubes are a great option for customers who just need to identify their samples visually. For labs requiring larger volume storage in a top quality tube – Micronic 4.00ml non-coded tubes provide a cost-effective solution without compromising sample quality and safety.
Inner tube shape
Working volume (+21ºC)
Tube height in rack
: Highest purity Polypropylene
: Flat bottom
: See overview
: 45.0mm (without cover)
: Chemical solvents
: Vapor phase LN2 to +100°C
recommend to store samples in liquid phase nitrogen, read more.
- Internal thread provides the most optimal sealing for storage at ultra-low temperatures
- Standard available non-coded, alphanumeric coded or with a unique 2D Data-Matrix code (adhere to the ECC200 standard) on the tube bottom
- Alphanumeric codes, 2D barcodes and 1D rack barcodes are permanently laser etched
- A large human-readable code next to the 2D code
- 100% quality control on all 2D codes
- Available in bulk and Micronic 48-4 Rack (based on the global recognized ANSI / SLAS standards for storage racks)
- 48-format Screw Caps are available in as many as 12 colors
- Black code surface cannot be separated from the transparent tube due to the patented 2K injection molding technique
- Class 7 clean room production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free
Click here to read more about Micronic product quality information.
Do you want to get started using 2D coded tubes?
- Sterilization using gamma irradiation or Eto treatment
- Customized 2D Data-Matrix tube code and 1D rack barcode
- Precapped with Screw Caps
Save up to 20% by investing in a Sample Storage Starter Pack!
Starter Packs with Screw Caps
Download more information on the 4.00ml tubes here:
|SCREW CAP TUBES WITHOUT CAPS|
|MP32200||4.00ml Non coded Screw Cap tubes Bulk||480 tubes|
|MP32201||4.00ml Non coded Screw Cap
tubes in Micronic 48-4 Rack with high cover (barcoded A1-F1 side)||10 racks|
|MP42200||4.00ml Alphanumeric coded
Screw Cap tubes in Micronic 48-4 Rack with high cover (barcoded A1-F1 side)||10 racks|
|MP52440||4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes Bulk||480 tubes|
|MP52441||4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes in Micronic 48-4 Rack with high cover (Barcoded A1-F1 side)||10 racks|
|PRECAPPED WITH SCREW CAPS (GREY)|
|MP52440-Z20||4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes precapped with Grey Screw Cap Bulk||10 racks|
|MP52441-Z20||4.00ml 2D Data-Matrix coded Screw Cap tubes precapped with Grey Screw Cap in Micronic 48-4 Rack with high cover (Barcoded A1-F1 side)||10 racks|